Hello / Announcement

April 22, 2013


Hello people !


First of all, finally i get the time to start blogging again. And, this is not my first blog btw, i had a blog before and i mostly write in that blog when i am in high school, so yaaa the stories in it is mostly about super cheapo love stories, unstable life, and etc. It is quite a journey on my blog, and because of that i feel more mature now and decide to continue blogging but i think it will be nice if i start a new one, so it will become a fresh start to me ! YAAY !
Blogging is one of the activities that i love, i don’t care if nobody read my blog or whatever. It just, i have this happy feeling when i write about stuff and i think one of the best feeling about writing a blog is, when you’re older and read again about the blog that you write before, it really really bring back memories and i think it’s kinda sweet.
SO ! My blog is consist of un important things actually *HAHAHAHA. I just write what i want to write and maybe some of you will read it and makes me happy, but the most important thing is ‘YES, I LOVE TO WRITE ‘
Peace,
Adis

You Might Also Like

3 comments