life journal

May 18, 2014

hello universe.

a shock moment when i saw the date of my last post here in my blog. which is August 2013 (surprise surprise ???  or not ? :p )

in case you''re wondering that working in one of the multinational advertising agency is a little bit crazy. especially if you have a client that comes from the public sector side and you have to think what a creative solution to help them solving their marketing problems. well in that case, that's why I'm gone for a couple months.

well now, here i am. back in front of my computer and try to spare a little time, just to write. and how do you know ? from the moment i wrote that hello universe words. i feel so happy and think again, why i don't spare just a little time of my time in a week just to write.

probably not many people read my blog, and it's okay anyway. i see this as my life journal. well maybe only myself who read it.

my life journal, when it comes the times that i want to get back to the story that i have in my life, i am be gladly and happy to open my blog and just read it and laugh and smile about it.

i don't want to make a promise that i will post in every weak, but i will and try to.

because i never thought that writing this not important post, will make my feeling so happy.



cheers,

gadisanaya :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments